How to check Jio net Balance: Hii Crazians, I know that you all are using Jio network for many months or It can also be possible that you are New User, So, you are searching about How to check jio net balance, Internet Validity etc. So, Now take a long breadth because Now in this Article I am going to tell you about the all the USSD Codes. By Using them, you can get any kind of possible Information.
I will also tell you that How to check jio net balance by which you can track you Jio net balance. Normally, we recharged 1GB/Day plan But not all the peoples are using it. So, you can also check that Which plans are active on you Jio Sim Card.
How to Check Jio Net Balance, Active Plans, Plans Vality Etc.
- 1 How to Check Jio Net Balance, Active Plans, Plans Vality Etc.
Here is the way By which you can check net Balance in your Phone by just using MyJio App. MyJio app provides you the feature to get all the information about your jio sim cards like your net balance, Net Balance Validity, Active Plans etc.
Let me take you to the Guide that How you can check all the details about Your Jio Sim card like Active Plans, Net Balance etc By Just Using MyJio app Which is a Official Jio App.
How to Check Active Plans in you Jio Sim Card Using MyJio app.
- First of all, You have to download MyJio app which is available on Google Playstore and AppleStore for IPhone Users.
- Now you have to open Your MyJio app in the Same Phone in which you are Using your jio Sim, It will automatically take you in by you Jio Sim Card.
- Click on the Three lines on the top left Scrren of Mobile and and select MyPlans Option.
- There you can see all your Active Plans that you are Currently Using On your Jio Sim Card.
How to Check Jio Net Balance Using MyJio App
- For this First you have to Open you MyJio app.
- On the Home Screen, Scroll down and the You can see your Plans and Remaining net Balance.
How to Check Jio Sim Card Details
- Open you MyJio app again and Click on the three line on the top left Screen of Mobile.
- Now Select the Setting Option.
- Click on the Account Setting. There you can see al the details about you Jion Sim Card like Registrant Name, Address etc.
Check You Jio Sim Card Details Using USSD Codes
Here are all the USSD codes of Jio Sim. You can get you can get desired Information About you Jio Sim Card.
Jio USSD Codes – Complete Information
|Reliance Jio Balance Check Ussd codes||*333#|
|Reliance Jio 4G Data usage ussd codes||Sms MBAL to 55333|
|Reliance Jio Number Check Ussd codes||*1# or Check in Myjio App|
|Reliance Jio Prepaid balance Check Ussd codes||Sms BAL to 199|
|Reliance Jio Bill Check Ussd codes||Sms Bill to 199|
|Reliance Jio 4G Activation Ussd codes||Call 1925 or SMS START 1925|
|Reliance Jio internet balance check||myJio App or track from built-in tracker.|
|Reliance Jio Current Tariff Plan Check ussd codes||Sms MY PLAN to 199|
|Reliance Jio Main Balance Check||*333*1*1*1#|
|Reliance Jio internet balance check||*333*1*3#|
|Reliance Jio SMS balance check||*367*2#|
|Reliance Jio local Call Minutes check||*367*2#|
|Reliance Jio VAS service check||*333*1*4*1#|
|Reliance Missed Call Alert||*333*3*2*1#|
|Reliance Jio Caller Tune Ussd Code||*333*3*1*1#|
|Reliance Jio Deactivate Caller Tune||*333*3*1*2#|
|Reliance Special Recharge ussd code||*789#|
I hope that You have Enjoyed this Article. Finally get to know that How you can Check your Jio net balance, Active Plans Validity etc. If you like this Article then don’t Forget to share it with Your friends on Social Sites. Now, We will meet with an another topic on the next day till then Bye…..